Today I am going to share healthy cornflakes mix for snacks and good with tea.
Very easy to make and with handy ingredients which are readily available at home.
Cornflakes 1 box (Any variety you like) or you can mix different variety
Curry leaves 5-6
4 tbs oil
Turmeric powder 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Caster sugar to taste
chili powder to taste
- Heat oil in pan. Add curry leaves and peanuts.Fry peanuts until it change the color to light brown.
- Then add turmeric powder
- Add cornflakes of your choice. Fry them on low heat.Occasionally mix it.
- After 10 to 15 min you will find the crispy texture of the mix.
- Turn off the heat.
- Add caster sugar, chili powder and salt while its hot.
- Toss and mix it very well.
- So, your healthy snack is ready.
Kids will love it and this snack does not contain high sugar or oil. So, anybody can have this healthy and tasty snack.
So, do try it and comment below if you have any question.