Today, I am going to share a curry recipe. This curry required very few ingredients and quick to make. So, let’s get started.
3 cup Cauliflower florets
1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
3-4 tbs Oil
1 small chopped potato
Coriander for garnishing
1/4 cup Green Peas
1/4 cup Green Capsicum( Can be used Red,yellow bell peppers)
Salt to taste
1-2 Tsp Coriander powder
1-2 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 cup onions* (Optional)
1/4 cup chopped carrots( Optional)
- Heat oil in a pan. Once oil is heated add mustard seeds. Let them crackle.
- Add onions. ( Onions are optional. No doubt it enhances the taste of the curry but in routine you can skip it. If you have time and you want to add more vegetables you can always add. But usually, this curry can be prepared without onions) Saute onion till it gets brown in color.
- Now, at slow to medium flame add all the vegetables and add little water ( In non stick pan you can skip to add water and you can cook the vegetables on low flame) and cover the lid. It will take 15-20 min at slow flame. For, faster process add little bit water and cook it on slow to medium heat,
- Now, add salt, chili powder, coriander-cumin powder and turmeric powder.
- Tada…You curry is ready to serve. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- This curry goes well with rice, roti, naan or paratha
Hope, you guys will give this a try and share your comment and feedback.
Follow me :
Check out my pinterest account for more exciting recipes and pins.