TOday, I am excited to share my recent experiment on eggless chocolate cupcake. I was looking for the recipe which requires less amount of hard work and few ingredients. Baking is always the fun and exciting activity perticullary when it prepared for your loved ones. I am always looking for an occasion when I can bake for my friends and family. WHen it comes to select a flavor for cake recipe chocolate which always comes top on everyone’s list. I pretty sure it comes first to your list too.
So, let’s bake…Yay..I am so excited…..
1 1/4 cups plain flour
1/4 cup and 2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup milk
1 tbsp vinegar
1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup oil
2 tbsp water
1.Line 12 cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2. Make sure to sieve all dry ingredients. In a bowl mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 350 F.
4. In another bowl add milk and vinegar together and let them sit for 10 mins.
5. In a same bowl add oil and sugar. Mix them well. And also add vanilla extract.
6. Now it’s time to add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix them well with spectula or use beater. Add water too, Mix them for few mins.
7. Now, fill the liner and bake them for 20-25 min.
Frosting: (Chocolate buttercream)
3/4 Cup Butter ( At room temperature)
1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
2 1/2 cup Confectioner’s sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Beat Butter, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract until its soft and fluffy,
You can adjust consistency by adding milk.
Fill the piping bag and decorate the way you like to present the cupcakes.
Enjoy and give it a try:P
Follow me :
Check out my pinterest account for more exciting recipes and pins.