There are two ways to make Ice cream at home. A traditional home style which requires Ice-cream machine, and the other method is 3 ingredient ice cream. It’s very easy to make at home, and doesn’t require fancy equipment. We can make many varieties out of it. Usually everyone likes chocolate ice cream especially Kids. But my family likes Kulfi flavor more. So, I made vanilla 3 ingredient ice cream and added kulfi flavor to it. The mixture for kulfi is easy to make. Kulfi powder can be used to make flavored milk and can be used in any dessert as a flavoring agent.
You will need:
For Ice Cream:
1 can condensed milk
2 cup whipped cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of Salt
- Whip cream with mixer or whisk until stiff peaks form. Make sure you use cream straight from the fridge as it will whip faster.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk into large bowl and add vanilla extract and salt to it. Mix them well.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the milk mixture until all combined. You want to keep that creamy light texture.
- Vanilla Ice cream is ready. Now, it’s the time to add your desired toppings, or flavors.
For Kulfi Mixture:
5 pods Cardamom pods or 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
4-5 Whole Cashew
3 strands of Saffron (Or Saffron milk can be used) *
- Except raisins grind everything mentioned under Kulfi Mixture.
- *If you are using saffron milk then do not add saffron to the Kulfi Mixture. Instead take 2 tbsp. warm milk, add saffron and let them soak for soak few mins
- Grind all the dry ingredients until will get ground powder.
- Now, add Kulfi mixture to the Vanilla Ice cream. Fold raisins and saffron milk to the mixture and then gently mix everything together.
- Transfer the ice cream to the freezer safe container. And freeze them for at least 6 hours.
- Serve them with your desired nut toppings. Enjoy.