When I think about the game night first thing comes in my mind is Guacamole. It’s one of my favorite recipes apart from Salsa in 5 Min, that I want to prepare for the game night.My family loves to have Salsa, Guacamole and Tortilla chips combination. It’s so delicious and tempting and not a much of hard work required. Guacamole is one of the healthiest option I must say and who doesn’t like this dip? Without any doubt you can prepare it for friends and family. And leftover dip can be used in sandwiches. Well, let’s prepare this in no time. For best Guacamole make sure avocados are ripe, that makes perfect dip :)…
1 tbs Fresh Lime juice
1/2 tsp Salt
2-3 Tbs Finely Chopped Red Onions
1-2 Serrano Pepper, Finely chopped and seeds must be removed.
2 Tbs Coriander Leaves finely chopped
- Cut Avocado in half, removed seed. Scoop out the inside of avocado.
- In a bowl mash the avocado by using fork.
- Add Salt, lime juice, Onions, Peppers and Coriander leaves. Add Salt and chilies as per your taste.
- Mix all the ingredients well and guacamole is ready to serve.
- You can make this dip in advance.. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Enjoy this dip with your favorite corn tortillas.