The strange thing for me that many recipes I prepare during my lazy weekends, which always comes out great. Many times it happens that I have many things left in the refrigerator and wanted to use them in a way that everyone at home must like them. This time, I brought Kaiser rolls from nearby store and wanted to try a vegetarian sandwich. Well, I was in dilemma and confused what should add to this sandwich. I remembered I had few ready made Frozen Burger patties left in the freezer. And Voila… I realized I could use them as a stuffing for my sandwich…So, let’s make it.. Hope you will love this recipe like I did….:) 😛
2 Kaiser Rolls
6 Tbs Thousand Island Dressing
2 Black Bean Patties
2 Tbs Tomato Ketchup
1 Tomato Thinly Sliced
1 Onion Thinly Sliced
2 Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese
Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Take Kaiser Roll Bun. Cut it in half. Lay buns, cut side down on grill until lightly toasted to 30 seconds to 1 min.
- Heat and/or Grill the Patties as directed on package, Put cheese slice on top of the patties right before a minute the patties are well cooked.
- Spread Thousand Island and Ketchup on bun bottoms.
- Add Lettuce, Black bean Patties with cheese, Tomatoes, Onions, Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Set bun tops in place. Serve them with your favorite Potato chips.