As a part of my experiments with the food, today I am sharing red curry noodles recipe. Me and my family like Red Curry made in coconut milk with bunch of healthy vegetables. I really like the taste of the red curry, it has a unique flavor. and I thought of using it in noodles, and make little spicier version of home made noodles. Well, I must say I successfully accomplished the flavor I wanted in the noodles. I totally enjoyed this dish and would love to make again and again. So, today I am sharing noodles recipe. For this recipe, I got Thai Wheat noodles, and good thing is; this tastes similar to regular rice noodles, so like me if you want the additional benefits, nutrients and flavors, I would recommend to buy Whole wheat Thai noodles.
1-2 Tsp Red Chili flakes (According to your taste)
1 Tbs Sesame Oil
1/2 Cup Broccoli florets
1/2 Cup Sliced Carrots
1/4 Cup Diced Green Bell Pepper
1 tsp Grated Ginger and Garlic
1/2 Cup Extra-Firm tofu
3 Cups Boiled Thai Wheat Noodles or any Thai noodles according to your preferences
For Curry Sauce:
1 1/2 Tbs Thai Curry Paste
6 Tbs Soy Sauce
3 Tbs Red Chili Sauce
2 Tbs Honey
Salt To taste
3-4 Tbs Roasted Peanuts
2 Tbs Roasted Sesame Seeds
1 Tbs Coriander Leaves
1 Tbs Lemon Juice (Optional)
- Cook noodles as per the direction mentioned on the packet. Once its done transfer them to a bowl.
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients mentioned under ingredients for curry sauce.
- Now, cut tofu in desired slices. Set the oven to 400 F. Coat tofu slices with little bit of oil and bake them in oven for 15 min on each sides.or until it gets golden brown in color. Or try other method mentioned in my Quick Thai Curry recipe blog.
- Heat up the skillet and add sesame oil. Once oil is hot enough add red chili flakes, roast them for few seconds.
- Now, add Ginger, Garlic, broccoli, carrots, green bell pepper to the chili mixture. Stir fry them on medium heat for 2-3 min.
- Now, add Curry sauce which we prepared earlier.
- Add cooked Noodles and tofu to it and stir everything well. Cook them for another minute or two.
- Now, turn off the heat and add lemon juice. Mix everything well.
- Serve hot and garnish it with roasted peanuts, sesame seeds and coriander leaves.