This delicious dish is my go to recipe when I am in hurry and/or when in dilemma what to make for dinner. It requires less effort and it’s one of the delicious recipes that anyone could have craved for.
3 Cup cooked Rice Stick Noodles
2 Tbs Sesame Oil
1 Tsp Red Chilli Flakes (Optional)
2 Tsp Grated Ginger
1/4 Cup finely Chopped Onions Or
1/2 Cup thinly sliced carrots
1/2 Cup thinly sliced Green/Red bell peppers
1/2 Cup broccoli florets
1/2 Cup Tofu Sliced (Grilled or Seasoned or Drained or Baked)
2-3 Tbs Roasted Peanuts
Ingredients for Sauce:
3 Tbs Hot Sriracha Sauce or Red chili Sauce
2 Tbs Soy Sauce
2 Tbs Tamarind Paste
1 Tbs Brown Sugar Or Honey
1 Tbs Lemon Juice
Salt to taste
- Prepare the noodles as per the direction.
- Once the noodles are ready, drain out all the water and coat them with olive oil and keep them aside.
- In a medium bowl add all the ingredients required for the sauce.Whisk all the ingredients until it’s well combined. Keep it aside
- Now, prepare the tofu as per the direction mentioned under Quick Thai Curry Recipe.
- Now, heat a non stick wok, add sesame oil. Once the oil is hot enough add the chili flakes and ginger on low to medium heat. Saute them for a minute.
- Add, Onions, Bell peppers and carrots, On medium to high flame saute the vegetables for 3 to 4 mins.
- Once the vegetables are done turn down the heat to low to medium flame. Now, add boiled noodles,Tofu and Sauce that we prepared earlier. Mix everything until noodles are well coated with sauce.
- Now, Garnish it with Spring Onions (Optional) and Roasted peanuts.
- Serve hot with Sweet Chili Sauce.