Salad can be too boring and bland if you add raw lettuce or cabbage without adding any nutritional toppings or flavors to it. Your favorite veggie or ingredient can make a huge difference to any typical salad if added in certain amount and it also helps to make salad more flavorful. I used to add more iceberg lettuce while making salad, but after few attempts I started adding my favorite proteins, fruits, toppings and especially flavorful and healthy dressing. For this recipe you will need:
8 leaves of Green Leaf Lettuce Finely Chopped
1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Cabbage
1 Small Carrot Sliced
1/2 Cup Spinach and Arugula Leaves
1/2 Cup Chopped Strawberries
3 Tbs Roasted Peanuts
3 Tbs Chopped Walnuts
Rice Sticks For topping
Thai Peanut Sauce For dressing
- Wash Green leaf lettuce, Spinach-Arugula leaves, carrot, cabbage and strawberries.
- In a large bowl add finely chopped Lettuce, cabbage, carrot and strawberries.
- Add Spinach and Arugula Salad mix.
- If you like you can also add Black Beans, Lima Beans or Edamame Beans.
- Now, add walnuts and roasted peanuts for crunchiness.
- Top it with Thai Peanut Dressing and Rice Sticks.
- And Salad is ready to serve.