1 Tbs Oil
1 Tsp Cumin Seeds
1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Onion
1/2 Cup Shredded Beetroot
3 Small Potatoes Cubed
1/4 Cup Cauliflower Florets
1/8 Cup French Beans
1 Carrot chopped
1/4 Cup Sweet Peas
1/8 Cup Sweet Corn
2 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 Tsp Amchur Powder
2 Green Chilies Finely Chopped
1 Tbs Garam Masala
1 Tsp Fennel Seeds
Salt to taste
1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
1 Cup Whole wheat Flour
3/4 Cup All-purpose Flour
1.5 Tsp Salt or as required
2 Tsp Oil
1/2 Cup Water or as needed
Dough: Combine the all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough using enough water. Keep aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl take Potatoes, Green French Beans, Green Peas, Corn, Cauliflower and carrot. Add water and cook them for 10 min in a microwave. Or you can cook them in pressure cooker till you hear one whistle.
- Once vegetables are cooked transfer everything to strainer.
- In a nonstick pan add oil and heat it up. Once oil is hot enough add cumin seeds.
- Now, add Onions and shredded Beetroot. Cook them for at least 3- 4 Min or until onions become translucent.
- Add all the cooked vegetables and spices, mix well and mash them with the masher or with the spatula. Taste the mixture for salt.
- Cook everything for another 4-5 Minutes. Switch off the flame.
- Transfer the stuffing to the bowl. Let it cool for 10 to 15 min. Meanwhile make a dough for Paratha. Let the dough rest for 15 Min.
- Now, add shredded cheese and chopped green onions to the prepared stuffing. Mix everything well. Divide the mixture in equal parts, make lemon size balls.
- Divide dough into equal parts.
- Dust and Roll a portion into a circle using all-purpose flour. Now, place divided stuffing balls in the center of the circle. Bring all sides together in the center and seal tightly.
- Roll the stuffed ball in circle by using all-purpose flour.
- Heat nonstick griddle or Pan, transfer the paratha onto the pan. Cook them both sides using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both sides.
- Serve them hot with your favorite pickle or Yogurt.
Instagram: Follow #Pspiceinthebox