1/2 Cup Organic Multigrain Oats
1/2 Cup Milk (Choose your favorite)
2 Strawberries Sliced
1 Small Banana Sliced
2-3 No. of Shelled Walnuts
2-3 No. of Pecans
2 Whole Raw Almonds or Blanched
1 Tsp Golden Roasted Flax Seeds
1 Tsp Sunflower Seeds
1/2 Tsp Coconut Flakes
- Prepare Oats as per the direction indicated on the Label. I like to add hot milk instead of water.
- Once oats is prepared, add sliced Banana, Blueberries and Strawberries. You can always use seasonal fresh fruit available nearby or if it’s not available use frozen fruits. During summer you can add fresh mango slices to it.
- Now, add your favorite dry fruit nuts. I like to add Pecans, walnuts and Almonds. You can add prunes, dried cranberries or raisins.
- For sweetener, you can add honey or Maple Syrup. But I like to add shredded coconut or Coconut flakes for sweetness.
- Add toppings such as sunflower seeds, Flax seeds.
- And Breakfast bowl is ready.