5 Tbs Oil
4-5 Curry Leaves
1/4 Cup Golden Raisins
1/4 Cup Raw Peanuts + Split Roasted Chick Peas (Dalia)
Salt To taste
3 Tbs Chili Powder
2 Tbs Turmeric Powder
4-5 Tbs Powdered Sugar
- In microwave safe plate take flatten rice flakes, and roast them in microwave for 2 mins.
- In a deep nonstick pan add oil and heat them up. Once oil is hot enough add curry leaves, Peanuts and Raisins. Saute/fry it for 1 min or until it turns light brown in color. (You can also add Green chilies and coconut pieces along with peanuts)
- Now, add Roasted Flatten rice, Salt to taste and Turmeric Powder.
- Over a medium heat, roast them for few mins. Add Chili powder and powdered sugar. Mix everything well on medium flame.
- Once everything is mixed and all spices are incorporated. Switch off the flame.
- Let them cool down to room temp. and store them in airtight container.