12 Small size Guava Fruit
2 Tbs Oil
1 Tsp Mustard Seed
Salt to taste
1-2 Cup water
2 Tsp Chili Powder
1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
2 Tsp Coriander Cumin Seed Powder
1/4 Cup Jaggery Powder
- Cut Guava in cubes and remove seeds.
- Heat the pan on medium flame, add oil and mustard seed. Let them crackle.
- Now, add cubed Guava pieces to the pan.
- Add all the spices and Jaggery Powder to it.
- Mix everything well and add water to it.
- Close the lid and cook them for 10-15 min. or until Guava cubes become soft and tender.
- Mix everything well again, adjust consistency by adding little bit of water at a time.
- Cook again for 5 minutes. and Curry is ready to serve with Roti or Rice.