3 Cup Shredded Carrots
1/2 Cup Sugar
3 Tbs Ghee
1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream/ Malai
1 1/2 Cup Whole Milk
2 Tsp Cardamom Powder
1/4 Cup Dry Fruits (Almonds Thinly Sliced+Cashews+Raisins)
- Take non stick pan, heat the pan on medium flame.
- Heat 3 Tbs of ghee in a pan, once ghee is hot add shredded carrots to it.
- On medium flame saute the carrots for few minutes. It will get little softer in texture. It may take up to 5-7 Minutes. You can see slight change in color as well.
- Now, add sugar and mix everything well for a minute.
- Add Heavy cream and milk to the mixture.
- On lower medium heat heat the mixture for 15-20 minutes. Stir the mixture in between to avoid burning or sticking to the pan.
- We need to evaporate milk completely. After 20 minutes, you will see ghee will disperse from the side. Let it oozes out completely.
- Add cashews, almonds, raisins and cardamom powder to the mixture. Mix everything well. Switch of the flame.
- Serve hot with additional dry fruits for garnishing.