In my earlier post I’ve shared delicious and wholesome breakfast bowl with loads of healthy ingredients and toppings, and I’ve also shared kid friendly and everyone’s’ favorite Whole wheat Banana Bread. Today, I am bringing the combination of both the healthy breakfast items mentioned earlier. Sometimes it gets boring to eat breakfast bowl every morning, to change this routine I’ve prepared breakfast muffins which has all the interesting ingredients starting from Oats, Flex seeds, sunflower seeds, nuts and a hint of a chocolate flavor which can be prepared in no time.
Preparation Time: 10 Mins
Baking Tome: 18-20 Mins
Makes: 6-7 Muffins
3/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 Cup Quick Oats
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Cup Chopped nuts or Chopped Fruits
Sunflower Seeds for topping
1 Tsp Ginger Powder
1-2 Tbs Ground Flex Seed Powder
Pinch of Salt
1/4 Cup Sugar
1 Large Mashed Ripe Banana
3 Tbs Canola Oil
1/2 Cup Whole Milk
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease the cupcake liners and place them in muffin sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl take a banana and mash it with fork or spatula.
- Add Oil, Sugar Milk, Vanilla Extract and mix everything well until sugar is melted and well combined.
- Add in Oats/Oat Flour (You can grind the oats in grinder and make it like flour), Whole wheat flour, Baking powder, Baking Soda, Ground Flex Seed, Ginger Powder and Salt. Mix everything well.
- Now, add chopped nuts to the mixture (or You can use freshly chopped fruits). Carefully fold the nuts into the mixture.
- Fill the cupcake liners 3/4 with the batter. Add Sunflower seeds and chocolate chips/Chunks at the top
- Bake them for 18-20 mins. or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove and transfer them to the cooling rack and let them cool completely.
- Serve warm with hot glass of milk and it can be stored in the refrigerator for a week.