The Ginger Fruit Punch is refreshing drink for summer. and it could be the perfect drink for Potluck and barbecue parties. This recipe is adapted from Madhur Jaffery’s world Vegetarian.
8-Inch Piece of fresh Ginger- Peeled and Coarsely Chopped
1 Cup Sugar/Honey
1 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
1 Cup fresh lemon Juice
3 Cups Club Soda or Sparkling water or seltzer water
- Combine the Ginger, Sugar and 1 Cup of water in a heavy pan, and bring it to a boil.
- Turn the heat down to low and simmer very gently, uncovered for 15 minutes or until you have a syrup.
- Strain the syrup into a pitcher and allow it to cool.
- Add the lemon juice and orange juice, Refrigerate until needed.
- Just before serving add club soda.